lunes, 23 de marzo de 2009

Tired

I'm standing here right now,
lookinh to myself in front of the mirror:
what's this? what's this man I'm looking at? Is it me?
Yes, this is what you are.

I'm thinking about who I want to be:
someone beautiful,
someone intelligent,
someone perfect, maybe?

I want to be physically better, how can I?
I want to be beautiful to get the beautiful heart I want, but it's too late now,
this is not what I am,
why do I always want something I can't get?

I'm tired, I'm not looking for anything else.

8 comentarios:

Ada (sin h) dijo...

Buu

no sé inglés :(


pero ocupo un traductor
xD

Nina Avellaneda dijo...

"tired" es aburrido? o no?
(pobre del gringo q se me cruce)

o es cansado?

Ada (sin h) dijo...

Tired es chato, cierto?

xD

Ada (sin h) dijo...

o pusilánime?

xD

Cristian Briceño González dijo...

como bien dices, Ada, vendría siendo como chato xD jaja
aunque mi énfasis era más hacia esa cansado-aburrido.

Yo.- dijo...

hay una parte q me llamo la atencion...y harto
no por lo q dice sino por como lo dice xD
ya xau

pecas dijo...

inglés ¬¬
ni siquiera lo voy a traducir

Cristian Briceño González dijo...

xD