viernes, 22 de abril de 2011

Rain is falling once again.

It rains outside and I'm looking to the window:
raindrops are falling from the sky.
Maybe they're giving me new life,
maybe they're saying good bye.

Nobody loves rain like me.
Some people hears the sound of the water on their heads. 
Everything seems to be new after the rain is falling into the city.

I need some change: fresh air. 
I need some words, new stories to talk about.
I'm leaving the word at this momento, just for a second,
because I want to feel new. 
New life, new choices, new word. 
Also new food if I need it. 
Water's falling on my face.

The water's falling into the city,
rain's cleaning my mind.
Winter's turning everything dark and this is what I want now:
see the darkness and later see the light. 
Come and sleep into the rain, when it keeps falling. 

It keeps falling, can't you feel it?
Let's go barefoot into the sand of the beach,
let's swim on murder waves. 
Look at the sea, it's moving on.
Look at the sky: rain is falling once again.

No hay comentarios.: