jueves, 25 de agosto de 2011

Strange languages.


Would you let me know
all the things you can see,
all the things that I can't?
Can you share all this world inside of yourself?
We can change the old words,
we make a new road
to walk along though the sky.
Sea's in the sky, sky's on the grass.
Our eyes meet themselves everywhere
because we're connected.

Don't need to talk
and I already know.
Don't need to call
and I'll get the message.
Strange languages that no one else can understand.

Would you let me see
all th magic in your hands?
Would you change this energy
to create a new place to live in?
You can show me the right walk I've got to follow
and I'll protect you if you're feeling scared. 
We're not going to walk alone anymore
because we're connected.

Don't call
and I'll be there.
Think of me
and I'll be with you when you're far away from the world. 
Don't say a word
because we don't need to. 

Fotografía: Parque Santa Inés, Isla Teja, Valdivia. 

2 comentarios:

E dijo...

I'm ashamed... you have made me cry

Our strange languages have something that I like to call magic... I'm not afraid anymore to share my word and I want to share it with you, because I love you!

Machuk dijo...

eh yap