jueves, 2 de agosto de 2012

Sleeping drugs

Make my mind explode
when the world outside it's making me confuse.
Too many thinks to think about,
too many dreams I wish them to come true,
too many thoughts that are killing me inside
and my mind just needs some place to think.
I want  to take a breath,
I want to take a risk
and I'm afraid about the chances I get,
are they what I really want?

Just need to take my time,
to dance, to write, to think,
to cry, to scream, to shout,
to sing, to do anything I want or don't.

So forget about the reality,
forget about the pain in your thoughts.

Sleeping drugs are making me fly,
relaxing all the muscles in trouble,
taking my eyes into a beautiful landscape.
Sleeping drugs to see a different way,
where confusion is the law
and the signs are a different key.
Sleeping drugs to escape,
to dream.

Sleepings drugs are making me fall asleep to a brand new day,
the dreams are just beginning. 

1 comentario:

E dijo...

Algo me dice que todavía siguen haciendo efecto xD