lunes, 6 de agosto de 2012

New chances

Sometimes I shout as as stronger that I can break the glass
and you'll look at me scared, you'll like to escape.
Sometimes I feel surprised about the things I get
and the life goes by so faster that I can't realise of,
when the dreams are coming one by one
and the same places are calling me again:
new chances to see the world,
new chances to do it well,
new chances to get further.

And I'm back to the game
when I said I didn't want,
I'm back to do what I'm scared of,
but I'm sure that everything will look better:
no sacrifice, no victory.

Cause I can scream so strong,
cause I can create new worlds,
cause I can make the world change with a word,
cause I can do anything I want,
and here I go again. 

The world's getting better,
the future is smiling to us. 

1 comentario:

E dijo...

Sonará muy Obama, pero... Yes, you can!

Let's smile to the future :)