viernes, 30 de marzo de 2012

Mix the world

Afraid. Afraid of what? I don't know. Mix the sound, mix the world inside of your head and make it blow out. There's nothing else to be scared of, but I'm still looking at this place: what's this? What's going to happen? I want to know, but... I don't want to know. Create words, create sounds, create new stories for somebody to tell. Everything: random things I'm saying and I don't know why. Tired. Tremors. Nightmares. Dreams. Cross the river and take a sleep, swim to the ocean, swim to the universe: are we going to be saved? 

But I'm quiet. I'm nervous. I'm freaking out, but I'm safe. I need to take a rest, I need to escape away. Good things are coming soon.

1 comentario:

E dijo...

What's going to happen? I want to know, but... I don't want to know.

(I agree that)