lunes, 5 de marzo de 2012

Hope's never over

Maybe, there's the time when I need to think about too many different things of my life. Sometimes, life takes decisions and it doesn't ask you if you agree or don't. I had to change my plans the last week and I still can't fix that. It's a little chaos that's turning me scared... how can I deal with this? I'm afraid of beeing without the professional teaching practice that I need to do now and I'm sad about the reasons that lead me to that position: they don't even realise about the damage they're making, they don't care about anything but their own money and that's the truth. That's how I feel about it.

And I try to think that I'll find a place to be: hope's never over. I believe that life's not random and I'll see clear the road I've got to follow. There's a destiny we are made for and we will be guided to that place, to our happiness. We just need to find it in little daily smiles, I still feel surprised about amazing reasons that appears suddenly. I've noticed that I'm working on what I wanted to do, and that's why I'm happy: my thesis is something that really make me happy at the moment: I hope I keep feeling the same until the end.

Fotografía: Ruta 68, Camino a Santiago.

No hay comentarios.: