miércoles, 20 de junio de 2012

Waiting for an earthquake

When the things are turning troubled and my mind's full of madness, everything can turn into something worst. I'm freaking out, I'm so scared about the ending of that story that I never wanted to live: that weak building that I shouldn't ever tried to cross. It's the end now and I'm not happy, I feel there's not successfull when you've worked a lot an a stupid person can't realise about it: maybe she doesn't want, she wants everybody to live the same shit she creates. And I said I didn't want to spend my time talking about that teacher, but actually I'm doing it and it's something that will help me to make me relax. I need to put it away and my words are coming free in a way I know that this kind of people won't understand. Language can sometimes be our best hidding place, the limit of my space and yours, the only barrier that some people will never cross.

That shit is coming to the end and I'm trying to do my best for enjoying that thing I really I don't like. I swear I'm doing my best even when my plans weren't what I expected it to be, but life gives surprises and changes. It's obviously I need to be ready for changes cause my mind's so structured and sometimes I don't take the time to see something new. That school practice was something new, a different place that I wasn't expecting to know and now I hate. That's it the reality I can't really tell at this place, that I'm scared of writting on my language. I'm sure everything will be better. Time's remaining... I'm waiting for an earthquake.

1 comentario:

E dijo...

No hay práctica que dure 100 años, ni terremoto que no la interrumpa.