jueves, 14 de junio de 2012

Light

Shaking the world at my feet,
living inside a bad dream,
I want to forget about everything.
Is this what I choose?
Sometimes we're wrong, sometimes we fail
and I want to take my time to take revenge,
I want to take revenge againt myself
and I don't know how to escape:
I think that I should be scared
about all the things that I can say.

I need some light like the road on the hill,
I need to run away from that shitty place
this is not where I want to be,
I need a better space to stay in.

Bad words I don't want to hear,
no more loneliness, no more fear,
no more irony,
no more imitation:
I know the light's outside of this building.

Light to see far away,
light to get good dreams,
no more nightmares,
light to stay safe... away from here. 

No hay comentarios.: