viernes, 28 de noviembre de 2008

Part of my best dreams

When I'm with you I forget about what I am...
I forget about what I used to be,
I forget about what I did yesterday;
I only know what my heart feels:
It's something different, but it's nice to feel it that way.

When I'm with you I forget about my problems,
I forget about the last night bad dreams,
CursivaI forget about the fears I've felt all my life;
I only know your voice and your words making a new world to me:
It's something I enjoy more and more each time.

When I'm with you I remember all the good dreams,
I remember all God's good promises,
I remember all happy songs I've heard;
I feel like a stage of my life's smiling to me:
It's really good to know you and to get you as a part of my best dreams.

2 comentarios:

Jaime Antonio dijo...

me cuesta un poco
porqe perdi la costumbre de leer en ingles
¬¬

caxai qe un amigo de stgo se gano un concurso literario y se ira a inglaterra en mayo
todo por mandar un poema bastante simple k9 en inglés....
en fin

prefiero mi anonimato XD
YA! lo reconozco
me dio un poco de envidia
XD

PERO me alegré por él porque es uno de mis mejores amigos
pero weno... yo nunca gano concursos u.u
anoche decidí dedicarme a la poesia
sin importar si no la valoran los jurados de concursillos y editoriales


JUM

Jaime Antonio dijo...

jajajajaj yo más qe en musas
creo en las medusas
jejjejejee