viernes, 4 de mayo de 2012

Still dreaming about earthquakes

I still dreaming about earthquakes in the middle of a nightmare
and I woke up scared about what's going to happen.
I wish I could now it all,
but I'm just a tourist inside this world,
everything's still a surprise
and I don't know how to act.
 I walk away, sometimes I ran, 
sometimes I fall down and I fall asleep into the rain:
do I have to escape?
Do I have to pray?
Do I have to tell the stories to someone else
if there's nothing clear like to say?

I'm dreaming about disasters
and the earth is shaking so strong,
but everything's still so quiet.
I'm dreaming about feeling as scared that I can't keep on,
that my legs are week and my body's fool,
my mind can't think about a reaction
and the blood inside my veins are stucked. 
I'm just and explotion and everything's on fire,
round the city of my nightmare. 

Do I have to ran?
I don't, because there's no way out.
There's some noise, there's confusion
but there's a light after all. 
Everything's changing, everything will be better,
that's what I want to think.

No hay comentarios.: