domingo, 29 de julio de 2012

Sunday's midnight

Winter is freezing the sky
and nothing seems like I wanted it to be,
too many dreams away from reality
and all expectations are gone now.
Have I made something wrong?
Am I paying the bad decisions I've made?

The day's cold and I'm wondering about the future:
they predict explosions, they predict confusion,
they predict the darkness that will made us become crazy,
but I'm sure the light's outside and life's getting better.
Dreams are closer than nightmares.

Sunday's midnight and I'm falling asleep in the frozen sun,
frozen spirit, frozen words.
Sunday's midday and I started to dream
about the world I've created, 
about the life I want to live in.

Because I'm sure that everything will be better soon. 

Fotografía: Almirante Montt en dirección a la Plaza Aníbal Pinto, Valparaíso.

No hay comentarios.: