domingo, 4 de enero de 2009

Rain

Once again my words are turning into another language.
Once again my thoughts are turning into another code.
But my feelings are still the same,
when I see your face I start to want you more that yesterday
and I know that if I could hold you in my arms I could make you happy,
but there's a risk I need to take to see if you want to hold me in your heart too.

Rain...

The seconds are going on,
my mind's outside of here,
my eyes are always looking at yours,
even if you're not looking mine.
How can I explain what you make me feel?
How can I explain that my feelings are bigger than a extreme language!

I want you to come to me,
I want you to kiss me now.

Rain...

Can you forget my sins?
Can you forget my mistakes?

Rain...

I won't see you for a time,
and I already started to miss you... so.

1 comentario:

Jaime Antonio dijo...

de qen es la cancion?
espero que tengas una linda semana cuidateee