domingo, 14 de diciembre de 2008

Some words to try to make you fall in love.

Yesterday is a Beatles song,
yesterday night is when I started to think about you without fears.

Fears?
Of course I've got fears... too many.
I'm afraid to stay only in a fantastic dream. What's a dream?
You're a dream.

You're just like a dream like The Cure song sings.

I look outside the window and I wonder how to make you love me?
How to make you live the same dreams?
How to make you feel the same feelings?
How to make you look at me?

My head's just an atomic bomb close to destroy the world.
Do you know how to dismantle an atomic bomb? Ask U2 if you want to get some guidance.

Do you want to come here to watch my dreams?
Do you want to know what's my best dream?

Bécquer said that you're the poetry,
but I say that you're my best dream.

No hay comentarios.: